Corporate Relation Specialist will be responsible for developing corporate relations & conduct the market survey need analysis. reaching out to prospective corporate customers in India & abroad, introduce them to the KITE-Ai service offerings.
- Meeting with potential clients to gauge the utility and viability of prospective working relationships.
- Ensuring regular contact with existing clients to maintain our company’s presence.
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each client’s requirements.
- Identifying a range of our offerings that could meet the goals and values of each client.
- Proposing and deliberating potential solutions in consultation with clients.
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Settling clients’ concerns in a swift and professional manner.
- Harnessing internal relationships to better address clients’ needs and to maximize our profits.
- Business Development Farming Activities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience in corporate sales
- Preferred in Staffing/ IT/ Education.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent Communication and Must have a strong presentation skills, a self-starter and a strong team player with a can do all and will do all attitude.
- Should be number driven & must have prior experience on working on CRM tools (HubSpot Etc.)
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Should be Ready to join in 7 days